Steps To Remove Roku Channels
If you have added too many channels to your device, then you may want to remove Roku channels. Roku is the latest and the best streaming device that provides you access to a wide variety of channels like Netflix, HBO, HBO GO and a few more. Adding your Favorite channels on your Roku device is quite easy. Simply click on the add channel option and the channel will be automatically added.
Here are some of the quick and the easy guidelines you can follow to add or remove Roku channels
- Adding the channels from the Channel store (Roku.com/link) is the best method you can follow and are preferred by most of the Roku users today
- The initial step is to go to the channel store and then search for the channel which you want to add. Click on the Ok button and the channel will be added.
- Sometimes you will be prompted to enter the PIN if you have already set up the security options. Enter the PIN only when you are prompted.
HOW TO REMOVE ROKU CHANNELS VIA THE HOME SCREEN
- Go to the home screen and then choose the channel which you want to remove and then start pressing the * button on your Roku remote
- You can now press the Remove channel option, click on the Ok button to remove the channel
- Repeat the Procedure for additional channels which you want to remove
- Subscription channels can be removed by canceling the subscription. Contact your network Provider or your channel operator to know more on removing the paid or the subscribed channels
- To know more on canceling a subscription, try visiting the Link How do I cancel a subscription for a Purchased channel.
TO ADD A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL
- Adding a noncertified channel is quite easy. Go to com and log in using your credentials. Now start entering the code which is received from the channel developer.
- Go to the device’s home screen and the search for MY CHANNELS in the channel store and the available channel will be visible within 24 hours
- Go to settings > System update > Check now to view the settings
- Roku recommends using a security PIN before adding or removing the channels for preventing any unauthorized subscriptions
Hope that the above guidelines are helpful to add or remove Roku channels. To know more you can start dialing the toll-free number +1 855 739 5780 and our network support team is here to assist you. For more details visit us at my-roku-com.com