How to do the new Roku Express 2017 Activation?
Read this blog which will help you with the new Roku express 2017 activation, and how you can easily connect and get the new player streaming!If you have just bought the best streaming device possibly in the market then it must the new Roku Express 2017 model.
If you come across any hiccups during the device activation stage, call our team for advice or help in setting up your Roku devices.
Before you begin the activation process of the new Roku express 2017, ensure you follow these steps:
- Get the new Roku express 2017 connected to your TV set.
- Connect the streaming player by using the HDMI cables, composite cables, or using the Ethernet cables.
- Wait for the Roku logo to appear, which signifies that the connection process is successful.
- Choose a language for the Roku player, to connect with you regarding the setup instructions.
- For activation, connect the device to the internet with the available network.
- Once the device is connected, ensure that the latest software update available (Roku.com/link) is downloaded.
- Create a Roku account that compiles your preferences and settings enabling Roku to present customised channels in their feed. Activate the Roku account, to authorize the device to operate.
How to complete the new Roku express 2017 activation process?
- The activation process is actually linking the player to the TV. This linking is done, through a special flash code.
- When you power on the player, the code is displayed.
- Copy the link code to the browser, which is the linking factor of device to the TV.
- Once the device is activated, add the channels from the Channel store. You may select channels based on your genre, favorite list of actors or artist. The added channels are stored in your account, and can be streamed anytime!
Our online guidance center consists of experienced personnel who can assist you with the new Roku express 2017 activation process as well as troubleshoot your Roku streaming issues. Reach us at our toll-free lines at +1-855-739-5780 or chat with us at my-roku-com.com