RCA Tv with Roku Stick
A cheaper alternative to owning a Roku TV is incorporating your RCA tv with Roku stick. Ideally, the Roku streaming stick is in the size of a flash drive and can be inserted into an HDMI port on your TV. The other end of the streaming stick is connected to a power source. You need no further connections to turn your ordinary TV into a smart TV. With in-built WI-FI, you can access all of Roku’s feature, including the channel store, from your TV’s interface.
If your TV is an old traditional one which does not have an HDMI port, then you can make use of the composite converter to transform the conventional RCA tv with Roku stick into a smart one. Here is how the connections should be made between the converter, the Roku stick and the TV.
- Unbox the HDMI to Composite AV converter
- Connect the converter to a power source making use of the power cable and the power adaptor
- The converter has a composite cable port
- Now, using the composite cable (red, white and yellow cables) make appropriate connections between the converter and the TV
- The converter has an HDMI input port
- Make use of this port to insert the Roku stick
- Most composite converters support all models of the Roku streaming stick (Roku.com/link)
- However, check for compatibility with the streaming media player before purchasing the converter with a retailer
- Also, if your TV has an aspect ratio of 4:3, then you need to change the aspect ratio of your Roku stick to 4:3
- After making all the necessary connections, turn ON all the connected devices such as your television, composite converter and your Roku stick
- You have to now activate your Roku stick to start streaming your favorite channels such as Netflix and Hulu
- Note down the activation code that appears on your television screen and use it to link the device to your Roku account
You can choose from one of the newer TV models and replace your existing television set without having to go through the transformation process of the RCA tv with Roku stick. For more information about RCA tv with Roku stick call us at +1-855-739-5780 or visit us at www.my-roku-com.com