Remote control Roku from PC
To remote control Roku from PC you have to install an extension in the Chrome. Roku seldom has a scarcity of virtual control from any mobile platform. It seems almost perfect way to control Roku especially when you are working out of a laptop.
- If you are using the Google Chrome browser on your PC, check Roku extension for Roku remote control.
- Install the extension.
- After installing the extension, proceed to click the icon “R” on the upper left corner.
- This will bring in the virtual remote on screen.
- Check the settings to find the Roku on your network, and you can start using the Roku virtual extension.
- This will scan for your Roku player (Roku.com/link) or you can also enter the IP manually.
- If you opt to scan and find Roku, you might find the process to be slow, so you can do a manual addition.
- Go to the settings to find the IP address.
- After the IP is entered, click the virtual screen to scroll through the various apps, channels, and playback.
- Users do not require any additional habituations for a virtual remote control Roku from PC because the interface is almost similar to the physical remote or a Roku Remote App.
- The virtual remote also offers a very simple and easy keyboard.
- This makes it very easy for the users to log in and also search for the content in the Roku channel store.
- This is easy navigation and its much simpler to use this extension than a remote app or a physical remote.
- You can also check out the multiple button presses in the virtual screen.
- You can easily browse through this perfect extension, even while you sitting on the couch, or while using your laptop to get work done.
For initial help on the extension download, call our tech experts who shall assist you. Once you have installed and navigated through the PC or laptop, you can easily stream some of the best Movies and TV! For more help on the remote control Roku from pc, speak to our customer care agents through toll-free at +1-855-739-5780 or visit us at my-roku-com.com