Roku 2 Vs Roku Express
If you want to know about the Roku 2 vs Roku express, check this article which highlights the features and performance of both models for you to choose. There are a lot of options when you choose the brand Roku. Speak to our customer care online agents to help you.
As these models have similar features, it is essential to differentiate between the features and buy accordingly.
- The remote of Roku 2 comes with the headphone jack.
- The head jack is completely a brilliant feature, which makes private listening a treat to use.
- By having this feature, you can listen to your channel guide (Roku.com/link) and stream the content through headphones, just by a simple plug of your headphones.
For users who find it difficult to choose between the Roku 2 vs Roku express:
- Use the wireless network if there is lack of wired connection
- You can also connect the Roku 2 to a TV only through the HDMI cable.
- If you don’t have an HDMI capable TV, it is better to know prior that you might not be able to use this device.
- If streaming is of little use, the price difference may be large enough to go for the cheaper options like Roku 2.
- This brings in quick and smooth streaming experience and puts up a decent performance.
- This streaming player has faster processor compared to the older generation Roku models, which is evident with its smooth streaming experience.
Primary comparisons of the Roku 2 vs Roku express:
- The Express has amazing speed while streaming content.
- As far as price is concerned, this is definitely more expensive than the Roku 2.
- Find the higher number of ports, wired Ethernet connections, and a USB port in this model.
- You can store content on external USB hard drive and use for streaming.
- This model is great for Roku games, private listening, and heavy streaming.
- The dual-band wireless option is one heavy feature which users prefer to choose, to have the smoother viewing of streaming HD content.
- This model comes with 1.5GB of RAM, which is sufficient for streaming 4K TV shows.
- This device comes with the HDMI 2.0 port, microSD card slot which easily supports up to 128GB of extra storage.
- Another technical difference of the Roku2 vs Roku Express
- The Roku Express has a built-in amplifier which gives a great output through the high-end headphones.
- There is also the remote finder option which helps you find the lost Roku remote very quickly.