Roku 3 Features: Choose Best Streaming Players
The Roku 3 features a distinct voice search function, and feed facility, and thanks to it, the Roku 3 is even selling today in spite of the newer models released by Roku in the market (Roku.com/link). This is definitely one of the top set-top streaming boxes we have ever seen in recent years.
The device comes with a good processor and is also built-in with a universal search function. The Roku 3 can easily scan many streaming services with good speed.
Features and Performance
- There are quite a few refinements of the Roku 3 over the Roku 2, and the entry level of 720p Roku LT.
- With both wired and wireless connectivity combined with a good performing Broadcom chipset which is dual core, the Roku 3 features can even perform better than the mainstay Amazon Fire TV.
- With a remote functionality, which is designed for the headphone jack, this comes with built-in search button and mic.
- Measuring 0.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches, the Roku 3 can be added to your TV set, perfectly.
- There is about 1.5GB of RAM, which is sufficient for streaming these 4K TV shows, but take note Roku 3’s performance does not keep in line with Roku 4’s superb 4K clarity.
- Apart from the HDMI 2.0 port, check the microSD card slot supporting up to 128GB of extra storage.
- The player looks really glossy, and there is slight girth, at the 90mm across.
- Roku 3 streaming is one of the best, when the wired Ethernet option is invariably used.
- The HDMI output and USB for local media playback is offered in Roku 3.
If you are about to purchase Roku 3, read on this blog which describes the Roku 3 features. Our online guidance center consists of experienced personnel to troubleshoot your Roku streaming issues. Reach us at our toll-free lines at +1-855-739-5780 or visit us at my-roku-com.com