How do I set up my Roku using the Roku com link setup?
You must be all excited to use the Roku com link setup to get your device ready for streaming. But before we start, there are a few prerequisites you may have to consider. You will require the following:
- A television enabled with USB ports
- An internet connection and a router
- A Roku streaming device
- An Ethernet cable (for wired connection between the router and the Roku device)
- An USB cable (to connect the Roku device to your TV)
- Roku account in the Roku com link setup
- Roku activation code from your TV
- Account information of other channels to be linked with the Roku account
Call us on our toll-free number @ +1 855 739 5780 for Setup, Activation, Trouble shoot
Before proceeding to the Roku com link set up, make sure that all wired connections between the TV, Roku device and the Router are firm. You will not be able to complete the setup if any one of these connections are faulty. Ensure that the cables you are using are in good working condition. Once verified, it is mandatory to create a Roku account. If you have any doubts, you either contact us or refer our articles for detailed information.
- After creating your Roku account, make sure that you switch on your Roku player, TV and the router.
- When the Roku player establishes a connection with the television, it will display a code (alphanumeric) which is the activation code
Note: This is the magic code that everyone keeps talking about in the internet
- Sign out and login to your Roku account and enter this code to complete the Roku com link setup procedure
Now that your device has been activated, you will get a chance to add your favorite channels to your Roku account. Add or remove channels in any one of the following ways:
- Use your Roku account
- Your Roku remote and your TV screen
- Use the Roku mobile app
All of the above are simple and easy to follow.